Protein Cinnamon Rolls
April 16, 2012
- 1 scoop cinnamon roll whey protein (if you don’t have cinnamon roll protein use 1 scoop vanilla and 1 tbsp cinnamon)
- 3-4 tbsp water
Mix together in a coffee mug (must be a mug) and microwave for 45 sec. Roll cinnamon roll onto plate and may top with sugar free syrup or 1-2 tbsp of non fat yogurt.
March 21, 2012
- 1 scoop Myofusion Cinnamon roll (if you don’t have this flavor use 1 scoop of your favorite vanilla protein and add 1 tbsp cinnamon)
- 4 tbsp pasteurized egg whites
- 1 tbsp water
Mix together in A COFFEE MUG and microwave at 45 sec. Top onto a plate and you may use sugar free syrup or greek yogurt to top.
January 13, 2012
- 1/2 cup egg whites (equals 4 whites)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 scoop whey protein flavor of your choice (vanilla, banana, choc pb)
- Salt and sweetener of your choice (optional)
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and then cook on a waffle maker until done.
Egg White Muffins (Sweet and Savory)
- 3/4 cup liquid egg whites (equals 6 egg whites)
- Salt and pepper as needed
- Chives or herbs (2 tbsp)- for the savory recipe
- 1 tbsp cinnamon- for the sweet recipe
- 1 tbsp sweetener of your choice-for the sweet recipe
Savory egg muffin- mix egg whites, salt, pepper, chives and herbs together in a bowl. Spray Pam cooking spray onto mini muffin pan and pour the egg white mixture into muffin tins. Bake at 350 degree for 30 min or until done.
Sweet egg muffin- same thing as above but add cinnamon and sweetener instead of herbs.
Egg White Muffin Melt
December 17, 2011
- 3 egg whites
- 1 whole grain English muffin (eat half for weight loss or lower calorie option)
- ½ cup spinach
- 1 oz reduced fat or fat free cheese
- 1 slice tomato
Mexican Eggs Scramble
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup black beans
- 1 oz fat free cheese
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites
- 2 tsp salsa of your choice
- 1 tbsp guacamole or fresh avocado
Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1/8 cup canned pumpkin, unsalted
- 1/8 cup sliced almonds
- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder (3 tbsp water mix in)
- In a small pot, bring water to boil. Add oats, cinnamon and nutmeg. Let cook about 7-10 min until liquid is absorbed.
- Once liquid is absorbed stir in pumpkin, almonds and sweetener (if desired)…set aside.
- Combine 3 tbsp water and protein powder in a separate bowl. Pour over oats and enjoy!!